GTU Previous Year Question Papers
Download All GTU All Exam Question Paper from Here Like:
- BACHELOR OF ARCHITECTURE (BE ARCH – BA)
- BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING (B.E. – BE)
- BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING (PART TIME) (Bachelor of Engineering (Part Time) – EP)
- BACHELOR OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT AND CATERING TECHNOLOGY (BHMCT – BH)
- BACHELOR OF INTERIOR DESIGN (Bachelor of Interior Design – BI)
- BACHELOR OF PHARMACY (B.PHARM – BP)
- BACHELOR OF PHARMACY (PRACTICE) (BPP – PP)
- BACHELOR OF PLANNING (Bachler of Planning – BL)
- BACHELOR OF VOCATION (B.Voc – BV)
- DIPLOMA IN ARCHITECTURE (Diploma arc – DA)
- DIPLOMA IN ENGINEERING (DIPLOMA – DI)
- DIPLOMA IN PHARMACY (D.PHARM – DP)
- DIPLOMA IN VOCATION (D.Voc – DV)
- DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY (PHD – PH)
- MASTER OF ARCHITECTURE (M. Arch. – MR)
- MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA – MB)
- MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (INTEGRATED / APPLIED MANAGEMENT) (MBA Integrated – MA)
- MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (PART TIME) (MBA (part time) – MV)
- MASTER OF COMPUTER APPLICATIONS (MCA – MC)
- MASTER OF COMPUTER APPLICATIONS (INTEGRATED) (MCA Integrated – IC)
- MASTER OF ENGINEERING (M.E. – ME)
- MASTER OF PHARMACY (M.PHARM – MP)
- MASTER OF PHILOSOPHY (MPHIL – ML)
- MASTER OF SCIENCE (INDUSTRIAL BIOTECHNOLOGY) (Applied Science- IB – IB)
- MASTER OF SCIENCE (INTEGRATED-COMPUTER SCIENCE) (Applied Science-CS – CS)
- PHARM.D. (PharmD – FD)
- PHARM.D. (POST BACCALAUREATE) (PharmD(PB) – PB)
- POST DIPLOMA DEGREE COURSE (PDDC – PD)
- POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN DATA SCIENCE (PGDDS – DS)
- POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN BIOINFORMATICS (Applied Science-DB – DB)
- POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN DIGITAL MARKETING (PGDDM – DM)
This course reference from syllabus.gtu.ac.in
What is the method of writing the answer Exam Paper in GTU ?
So basic tips are:
- Good, neat and readable handwriting… this is the most important thing which will help you get marks more than you expect.
- Draw a neat and clean diagram with labels. you can spend extra time on diagrams than writing about that topic.. trust me, its worth it.
- Try to answer every question.. even though you don’t know about it..try to write something related to it, maybe from that chapter. Your marks won’t be deducted and in most cases, you will get at least 1–2 mark.
- Don’t try to fill pages and write the irrelevant things. This will have two disadvantages –
- Examiner will think you are stupid.
- It will waste your time.
Just write whatever you know about that topic.
At last the most IMPORTANT thing:
Don’t run behind good marks or compete with someone. It’s not in your hands.. just work hard and give your best. After the exam, maybe you think you will get AA or AB , but you can’t be sure. You can get DD or CC also in the same subject. You may apply for reassessment but in most cases, grades won’t change. Trust me, I am applying for reassessment for 4 consecutive seems, but always disappointed. if someone is getting good marks than you, it doesn’t mean he/she is more capable than you. In the end, it’s only the knowledge that will pay you, not your grades.
So only focus on getting knowledge, work hard and you will definitely succeed.